|Ring Size (US)||Circumference (mm)|
Measuring your wrist for a perfect fit
1. Using a flexible measuring tape, wrap the tape measure around
the wrist on which you plan to wear your bracelet. Make a note of
the number at the point where the tape meets the 0.
thin string, and mark it where it overlaps on your wrist. Then lay the
strip flat to measure up to the mark using any ruler.
This lovely scapular-style necklace features the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Our Lady of Carmel. A thoughtful piece for anyone with devotion to the scapular of Our Lady. Wear it as a silent reminder of prayer and protection. It is strung on a very resistant cord and the length can be adjusted, just by moving the knots in each side. Chord colors available are Silver, Gold, and Nude.
†Designed by Pecora Madrid
- Scapular Medals are made of Sterling Silver or Vermeil Gold on an adjustable chord.
- Our Christian Jewelry pieces have been lovingly crafted by hand. As a result, there can sometimes be slight differences in the color, size and pattern of the materials – making each piece truly one of a kind!
- All jewelry is made to order.
- Ships out in 3-5 business days.
- Ships directly from our studio in New York, NY.
Free Returns on full-price merchandise are accepted within five (5) days of the date of delivery.