Hand-Stamped Camargue Cross Necklace
|Ring Size (US)||Circumference (mm)|
Measuring your wrist for a perfect fit
1. Using a flexible measuring tape, wrap the tape measure around
the wrist on which you plan to wear your bracelet. Make a note of
the number at the point where the tape meets the 0.
thin string, and mark it where it overlaps on your wrist. Then lay the
strip flat to measure up to the mark using any ruler.
Our small Camargue cross is hand stamped on a 3/8" (10mm) pewter pebble and hung from an 18" sterling silver ball chain. Each pebble is hand cast and beautifully unique. They are not quite round, and have some subtle surface variations making each one totally unique.
Your anchor will come on an 18" sterling silver ball chain.
†Designed by larkandjuniper
- Pewter pebble on sterling silver ball chain.
- Our Christian Jewelry pieces have been lovingly crafted by hand. As a result, there can sometimes be slight differences in the color, size and pattern of the materials – making each piece truly one of a kind!
- All jewelry is made to order.
- Ships out in 3-5 days.
- Ships directly from NYC studio.
Free Returns on full-price merchandise are accepted within five (5) days of the date of delivery.